By joining Mystic Ballet during the season, you’ll assist in the operations required for one of the most innovative dance companies.
As an intern, you will:
- Design your own internship.
- Receive on-the-job training, and experience working alongside professional staff both independently and collaboratively.
- Gain a broad perspective on arts administration, the dance field, and theatrical design.
Stage Design & Management
Graphic and Web Design
Full and part-time internships for the fall, winter, and spring can be tailored to meet college credit needs and individual interests. Dates and times are flexible. On site housing can be arranged.
- Staff-led seminars
- Training and mentoring
- On-campus housing
- Stipends to cover basic living expenses may be available
- Free performances and dance classes
- College credit, work-study, independent study, and/or cooperative learning programs may be available through your school.
How to Apply:
Write a cover letter explaining
- a) why you wish to intern at Mystic Ballet
- b) what position(s) you are applying for and in what priority order
- c) your qualifications and interests
- d) your goals and expectations for the internship and dates and days of the week you are available
Assemble a complete application in this order:
- cover letter;
- at least two work-related references with names, titles, relationships, phone numbers, and email addresses;
- two letters of recommendation
The Intern Program at Mystic Ballet
Attention: Intern Coordinator
P.O. Box 429Mystic CT 06355
Criteria for acceptance are the same for everyone without regard to race, color, gender, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status.